NIVELACIÓN TERCERO SEGUNDO PERIODO

 1. COPIA CADA PREGUNTA Y SU RESPUESTA CORRECTA Y ENTREGA LA HOJA A TU PROFESORA

Read the questions and choose the correct answer:

(Lee las preguntas y elige la opción correcta):


1.    I fly planes
a) Teacher
b) Pilot
c) Doctor
d) Nurse


2.     I save people
a) Actor
b) Farmer
c) Doctor
d) Actress


3.    I paint pictures

a) Musician
b) Zookeeper
c) Chef
d) Artist


4.    I put out fires
a) Artist

b) Firefighter
c) Actor
d) Police officer


5.    I teach kids
a) Teacher
b) Doctor
c) Cyclist
d) Pilot


6.    I ride a bike

a) Chef

b) Nurse
c) Cyclist
d) Astronaut


7.    He is a _________

a) Musician
b) Nurse
c) Firefighter
d) Teacher


8.    She is a _________


a) Astronaut
b) Musician
c) Farmer
d) Police officer


9.    He is a _____________


a) Zookeeper
b) Nurse
c) Actor
d) Doctor


10.  She is a ___________

a) Teacher
b) Actress
c) Doctor
d) Firefighter


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Aprender inglés de forma divertida

Present continuous or progressive

Present simple tense